- About us
- Our Philosophy
- Toddlers Pevnostní
- Preschool Pevnostní
- Preschool Cihelná
- Summer Camp
- Our Team
- My zone
Open doors day at Duhovka Preschool takes place in the form of individual meetings of parents with preschool management. Candidates have the opportunity to take a tour of the preschool premises and the garden. The aim of the meeting is to clarify whether the educational offer of the Preschool matches the ideas of the parents. At this meeting, the preschool representatives discuss the philosophy of Montessori pedagogy with the parents and familiarize them with Duhovka values and the educational possibilities within its educational system.
Criteria for Admission to Duhovka Preschool in the 2020/2021 School Year
Duhovka Preschool Open House Day takes on the form of individual meetings of parents with the preschool management. During the current state of emergency, the meetings will take place online or by telephone.
Please follow the following procedure:
1. Please send us a completed copy of the preliminary application form, which you can be found on the preschool website in the section Admissions at the respective preeschool branch.
Preliminary applications for the 2020/2021 school year will be accepted by Duhovka Preschool as of November 15 2019. We recommend that you submit your preliminary application no latter than April 10, 2020 so that it is possible to arrange a meeting between parents and the school management.
2. On the basis of the preliminary application the preschool will invite the child's legal representatives for an interview. (The precondition for the admission of the child is merely the fact that the meeting is held, its course and results will have no effect on admission.). At this meeting, preschool representatives will talk with parents about the philosophy of Montessori pedagogy, introducing them to the values of Duhovka and the possibilities of education within its educational system. The aim of this interview is to clarify whether the educational offer of the preschool is identical to parents' expectations, i.e. that the parent accepts and is interested in what our school offers. Each family will receive a guide for parents and other information materials at the meeting; we consider these materials important and the parents can take their time reading it at home. This first meeting is intended for parents without their children present.
Duhovka Preschool Enrollment takes place between May 4 and May 15 2020.
3. Parents of registered children will receive all information by email. During the enrollment the legal representatives submit the application for admission of the child to the preschool. They also submit a completed registration sheet with confirmation from the pediatrician about proper vaccination and eligibility of the child for admission to preschool. The preschool can only accept a child who has undergone regular vaccinations (according to the Czech Republic's vaccination calendar) and has a certificate verifying that they are immune to the given infectious diseases or cannot be vaccinated due to a contraindication. (This does not apply to children who will reach the age of five by August 31, 2020 and who register for mandatory preschool education). In this situation, please do not visit your doctor personally. Ask your doctor to send you a scan of a registration sheet. If your doctor cannot send you a scan, it is sufficient for the legal representative to submit a signed declaration that the child is properly vaccinated and attach a copy of the vaccination card. Than the director will compare the vaccination card with the national vaccination schedule - this means the child must have been vaccinated with all the vaccines he/she is supposed to have at this age. If the child has not been vaccinated according to the vaccination schedule, the legal representative have to contact the general practitioner remotely and request confirmation that the child is immune to the infection or cannot be vaccinated due to a contraindication.
4. Within 30 days of signing the application, the Preschool Director issues a decision on the admission of the child to the preschool, and subsequently a draft contract. By signing the contract between the preschool and the legal representative of the child, the legal representative is obliged to make payment in the amount of one monthly tuition fee.
5. Admission of the child to education at Duhovka Preschool is decided by the Preschool Director after the registration is completed on the basis of established criteria.
6. The preschool will prefer students for acceptance according to the following criteria (regardless of the order of the application), which will be applied in the order set down:
The conditions of the admissions procedure come into force on November 12, 2019, update April 21 2020.
Phone: +420 733 317 843